Oasis Warndon App
The Oasis Academy Warndon APP is now live!
Many of you have already seen and heard about our Academy App. The App enables us to share images and longer, more detailed information. It also means we can reduce the amount of paper used in the Academy and be more environmentally friendly. We will be moving towards using the App and Twitter as our main means of communication during the summer term.
Downloading the App
- The APP is free to download to your device.
- Go to the Apple or Android store and search for Piota Schools and search for Oasis Academy Warndon.
On the App you can view recent letters and be alerted to important notifications that we need you to see as soon as possible. In addition, we can send you photos of your child/children if they have an awards. To enable these to be received your device will need to be registered.
To register your device, please follow the steps below:
- Go onto the App
- In the right hand corner is a lock symbol
- Click this symbol to register your device
- A code will be sent to you either via email or text
- Place the code and click register. After this it should come up with your child's name.
- You are now registered and good to go!
In the App go to ‘More’ and then ‘Settings’. Make sure you have ticket the ‘urgent’ notification and then any year groups you would also like to receive notifications about (e.g. trips and events). This now means you will be updated by the Academy through the app for all urgent messages and year groups of your choice.
IMPORTANT: Any Issues
To ensure you are receiving key information it is really important that you can access the App and it can send you updates. If this is something that you are not going to be able to do then please contact Amey Lewis in the office, and we will discuss with you alternative methods to keep you updated.