Exceptional Education at the Heart of the Community

Exceptional Education at the Heart of the Community

Fees and Funding

The fees are £12.75 per session for 2-3 year olds this would be a morning session or an afternoon session, payments are required in advance and can be paid via Parentpay. Fees must still be paid if your child is absent. The Happy Hearts team should be informed as soon as possible if your child is unable to attend and you should inform us when your child will be returning. If your child has to be absent over a long period of time, talk to the Happy Hearts manager. For your child to keep his/her place at Happy Hearts you must pay the fees. 

Will I receive funding for my child's fees and do you accept?

We currently accept 2 year funding in Happy Hearts. If you receive one of the benefits listed below your child may be eligible:

  • Income Support
  • Income-based Job Seekers Allowance (JSA)
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
  • Universal Credit (for children born after 01/01/2016 and whose parents on on Universal Credit, their household earnings must be less than £15,400 per year)
  • Support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
  • The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
  • Child Tax Credits, with an annual household income of no more that £16,190
  • Working Tax Credits, with an annual household income of no more that £16,190
  • Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (paid for 4 weeks after a family stops qualifying for Working Tax Credits)

If you think you may be entitled please click the 2 year funding button below:

2 year funding 

How many sessions does the 2 year funding pay for?

Currently, you can claim for eligible 2 year old children fifteen hour per week for 38 weeks of the year. These sessions do not have to be taken at one Child-minder or Nursery provider, but you will have to fill in a ‘Funding Form’ at each setting your child attends and you can only claim for up to 15 hours a week in all. When you fill in a ‘Funding Form’ all this information will be given to you by a member of staff.