Learning from home
The information shared on this page is designed to support parents and students to understand the remote learning offer at our academy. What is expected of the academy, what is expected of the students, and how it all works. More in-depth detail has been provided to parents throughout the year through letters home and news updates, however, this page serves as a reminder of key points.
If you have any questions at all, please get in touch with us at: email@example.com.
- The remote curriculum
- Remote teaching and study time
- Accessing the remote education
- Engagement and feedback
- Additional support for pupils with particular needs
- Self-isolating pupils (outside of national lockdowns)
- How to use your Webcam during remote learning
The remote curriculum
Remote teaching and study time
Accessing the remote education
Engagement and feedback
Additional support for pupils with particular needs
Self-isolating pupils (outside of national lockdowns)
How to use your Webcam during remote learning
Oasis Warndon Remote Learning Overview
There will be two situations currently where a child might be learning from home:
- The child is isolating but the remainder of their class is still in school.
- Their bubble in school has been shut down due to an outbreak.
If either of these apply to your child then please click on the watch the videos to find out how to access your learning.
More information can also be found in the letters here: