We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the Academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their Academy badge on their uniforms.
The Oasis Academy Uniform can be purchased from 'Schooltogs' in Worcester, along with the PE kit and book bags.
- White polo shirt with academy logo or white plain school shirt/blouse
- Royal blue sweatshirt/cardigan with academy logo
- Black or grey shorts, trousers or skirt (girls trousers must be tailored, no leggings)
- Black or white socks (girls may wear black, grey or white tights)
- Smart black shoes (no trainers)
- Blue gingham dresses can be worn in the summer
- School book bag with academy logo
PE bags with the academy logo can be obtained from the main office; all other items are available at Schooltogs.
Children have two PE lessons per week, which normally consist of a leson outside and a lesson in the hall. The PE kit expected to be worn by children is as follows:
- White round neck P.E t-shirt with academy logo
- Royal blue plain shorts (no other colours or patterned shorts)
- White socks for outdoor P.E
- For colder weather children can wear a jumper or tracksuit/tracksuit (these should be plain navy or black – again no patterns or badges etc)
- Pumps or trainers for outside
- A royal blue PE bag with academy logo (optional)
Chidlren must adhere to the above kit and not wear any branded shorts or tops. The PE kit can be purchased at Schooltogs.
Jewellery & Personal Belongings
Jewellery is not permitted, except for children with pierced ears, who may wear studs on days when they do not have swimming or PE. Earrings must be removed for PE lessons, and children are encouraged not to wear earrings on PE days. This avoids issues which arise when putting them in and taking them out and finding safe places to leave the earrings. If a child's ears have very recently been pierced they may wear their studs provided that they are covered with tape by parents/carers, before they come to the academy. Once the lessons is over they may remove the tape.
A normal watch may be worn to school to encourage children to become proficient in telling the time. This must be removed for PE lessons. Children with long hair should tie it up. This is essential for PE lessons.
Items of personal property should not be brought into the academy unless there is a special reason and authorisation has been given by the class teacher. If older children require mobile phones for saftey reasons when making their own way home, they should be handed into the main office on arrival. The academy accepts no liabilty for the loss of personal possessions. All belongings, including all items of academy uniform, should be clearly labelled.