A list of the Academy policies can be found below, with links to the policy document.
- Accessibility Plan
- Admission Policy 20/21, 21/22
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Early Help Statement
- E-Safety Policy
- EYFS Outdoor Policy
- EYFS Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Intimate Care Policy
- Lockdown Procedures
- OAW Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Off Site Educational Visits and Trips
- Safeguarding Policy.
- Supplementary Privacy Notice
If you require any paper copies of our policies or have any queries, please email our academy office.
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Careers Guidance Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Exclusions Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Guidance on Data Protection Consent in Oasis Academies
- Major and Critical Incident Policy
- Recruitment and Selection Policy
- Safer Recruitment Specific Guidance
- SEND Policy
- Sex and Relationship Education Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct Policy
- Student Equality and Inclusion Policy
- Subject Access Request Policy
- Whistle Blowing Policy
Oasis Community Learning has a duty of care to safeguard each and every young person and member of staff who is associated with our Academies.
Please see below the link to the Oasis Safeguarding Statement of Intent.