We are an OUTSTANDING academy
We are delighted to announce that Ofsted have judged us as an OUTSTANDING academy.
Ofsted visited our academy on 15th and 16th November 2022 and have judged us outstanding in all areas.
We hope that you will spend some time reading the full report, however, please see a few highlights below.
- “Pupils are excited about learning at this school”
- “All lessons are characterised by the school mantra – character, competence and community”.
- “…pupils behave exceptionally well in lessons and around the school”
- “Pupils’ outstanding attitudes and highly positive relationships are underpinned by leaders’ high expectations and the ‘nine habits’, described as the ‘Warndon Way’.”
- The curriculum is designed carefully to ensure that all pupils make significant progress, including children in early years and those with SEND.
- Pupils, including children in early years, show exceptionally high levels of interest and concentration in lessons.
- Low-level disruption is very unusual, so lessons flow uninterrupted.
- The curriculum helps pupils keep themselves safe. For example, they know to act responsibly with their electronic tablets and report any concerns they have.
The full report will be uploaded on the Ofsted website soon but for now please see the link below to read the full report.