Leaders have established a highly ambitious curriculum, including in early years where they have thoughtfully considered what they want children to know and remember - Ofsted 2022
Following our Ofsted Inspection in 2022, we are proud to say that we are an Outstanding school!
When Ofsted visited the Academy they found:
- “Pupils are excited about learning at this school”
- “All lessons are characterised by the school mantra – character, competence and community”.
- “…pupils behave exceptionally well in lessons and around the school”
- “Pupils’ outstanding attitudes and highly positive relationships are underpinned by leaders’ high expectations and the ‘nine habits’, described as the ‘Warndon Way’.”
- The curriculum is designed carefully to ensure that all pupils make significant progress, including children in early years and those with SEND.
- Pupils, including children in early years, show exceptionally high levels of interest and concentration in lessons.
- Low-level disruption is very unusual, so lessons flow uninterrupted.
- The curriculum helps pupils keep themselves safe. For example, they know to act responsibly with their electronic tablets and report any concerns they have.
A full copy of Ofsted's Inspection Report can be viewed and downloaded here. To see a full list of previous inspections along with our current report, please visit the Ofsted website.