What does being hopeful mean?
Holding on and working for a better future.
If I am being Hopeful I can:
• Understand being hopeful is about combining goals with action and energy.
• Learn that when we are hopeful it results in us feeling more joyful and peaceful.
• Not give up, even when things are difficult.
• Work hard to overcome challenges.
• Think through different possibilities and options in order to achieves my goals.
• Look for solutions and asks for help if needed.
• Encourage others to see that they can succeed and help them to become their best selves too.
• Speak to others in a manner that motivates and brings hope.
• Celebrate the achievements, big and small, of myself and others.
• Write down a goal/goals and think about what you can do to achieve them,
• Think about a time you overcame something by not giving up. Is there something you are putting off that you could do by being more hopeful?
• Encourage someone else to be the best version of themselves – be positive!
• Write down 3 things you are proud of achieving and 2 things you want to do better. How will you do this?
• If you have a negative thought, how can you reframe it in a positive way?
• Plant a seed – nurture it and be hopeful
• Draw a picture of what you hope the future to be like