What does being considerate mean?
Treating others in the way we would like to be treated.
If I am being Considerate I can:
• Build a strong rapport with others leading to really positive relationships.
• Think carefully before acting and speaking and as a result be able to help others to become their best selves.
• Show kindness through my words and actions.
• Show excellent manners in my speech and actions.
• Develop greater confidence in my interactions with others, speaking politely at all times.
• Speak with kindness towards others and motivate them to be their best.
• Behave in a warm and welcoming way which makes others feel appreciated.
• Show kindness and care in words and actions towards fellow students, staff and members of the wider community.
• Always remember to say thank you and show gratitude to others.
• Work really hard to ensure that others feel accepted, appreciated and included.
• Say thank you to someone for their actions e.g. say thank you to your parents for cooking your dinner. You could even write a thank you note!
• Compliment someone
• Think of something you can do to help your local community e.g. the school hub, litter picking, etc.
• Make sure people feel included – is there someone you could invite to play your game tomorrow?
• Smile at someone as you walk past them
• Random act of kindness
• Play a turn taking game
• Write a letter to let someone know how much you appreciate them