A list of the Academy policies can be found below, with links to the policy document.
- Accessibility Plan
- Admission Policy 19/20, 20/21
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Charging and Remission Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Equality Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Exclusions Policy
- EYFS Outdoor Policy
- EYFS Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Intimate Care Policy
- Lockdown Procedures
- OCL Behaviour Policy
- Off Site Educational Visits and Trips
- Primary Sex and Relationships Education Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- SEND Policy
- Student Equality and Inclusion Policy
- Supplementary Privacy Notice
- Warndon Agreed Approach to Positive Behaviour
- Whistleblowing Policy
If you require any paper copies of our policies or have any queries, please email our academy office.
Oasis Community Learning has a duty of care to safeguard each and every young person and member of staff who is associated with our Academies.
Please see below the link to the Oasis Safeguarding Statement of Intent.